Monday, June 18, 2012

Bodlt Castle


I know this post is late but its better late then never....My parents came in for a visit over memorial day weekend. And last year my parents said that they want to go over to Boldt castle with us some time. I have been wanting to go for the past 4 1/2 years. So my mom called me up and asked if there was anything we could do for fun near by. I couldn't think of anything seeing that i live in the middle of nowhere. And she was asked if we could do Bodlt Castle. I thought is was a great idea Alex needed a little persuasion ;-)  But the weather was great and we had a great time....

Zoe with her Papa


Papa, Grandma, and Zoe (It was very sunny)



As you can see it was very sunny


Alex got strawberry frozen drinks on the boat over and Papa was dipping Zoe's binky in the drink of coarse Zoe loved Papa for it



Zoe helping Papa blow his nose ;-)


Poor Papa


 Alex's first time being in Canada. The water was so clear you could see the bottom


 Our boat


 Zoe got a stamp too


The left side of the bridge is the United States and the right side of the bridge is Canada 


 Bodlt Castle


 Us sitting outside of the castle


 Zoe is ready to go!!!


The pool


My dad wanted to see the basement and this was the most interesting thing in the basement


 The sitting room




Zoe fell asleep....awwwww


 one of the bedrooms


the daughters bedroom 


 The stairs before....


 The stairs all done


 I told Alex I wanted hand sculpted ceilings in the cabin like this ;-)


 The view from the terrace....where I would stay all the time if I owned the Castle


 On our way back


 My parents on the boat back

No comments:

Post a Comment