Friday, May 4, 2012


My day on Tuesday




On Tuesday I got to watch my friends daughters because she had to help a family member with something. Anyways I had so much fun with them. I painted the girls nail and toe nails. They loved it!!! I have the crinkle nail polish and they wanted that on their finger nails and toe nails. And of course they wanted the the one that sparkles. Here are some pictures....


On their hands they wanted pink with silver crackle



 on their toes we did purple with pink crackle



 They are such goofy girls



 Zoe had so much fun with them


When Sarah was done she and the girls stayed for dinner. I chicken fried and rice. And for dessert I made brownies with frosting. Aunt Sarah was spoiling Zoe with frosting. Of coarse Zoe loved it.







 Yeah she didn't want to let go of that spatula



 You can try to take it away but you wont win Aunt Sarah!!!!



 You can see that she won....



We had a great day with the girls and a great night with Sarah. There was a lot of laughing. We have to do this more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment