Monday, May 14, 2012




My Mother's Day



Mother's day is very special to me. Not because of the gift or the cards but because it makes me even more thankful for what I have. Most of you know I have PCOS. And because of it there was a time I didn't think I would ever get the blessing of being a mother. That is all I have ever want to be. Zoe name is Zoe Jean. Which Zoe means "life" and Jean is extra special because Zoe's middle name is my mom's middle name because we named her after my mom and because of the meaning which is "God is gracious". When we were picking out her name it just went perfect because all of what we had to go through to get her and its all because of  God. Anyways so that's what I think about on mothers day but what we did was Because we had church on Sunday Zoe and Alex took me out to lunch on Saturday and then I got these beautiful revolution daisies and this beautiful card that brought me to happy tears......


My gift from Zoe

 
These daisies are beautiful!!!! I think Alex had something to do with these.....


The envelope of the card


The front of the card



When i opened this I cried my happy tears. I love that Alex had her color me a picture


 
It was really sunny so that's why I am squinting



My pretty baby



I love her so much



I am so happy that I am her mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment