Friday, May 18, 2012





Our Little Dentist



Zoe LOVES to brush her teeth. If I let her she would probably would brush them all day. I gave her a bath trying to get things done all at once so I gave Zoe her tooth brush in the bath tub. She was all happy. So I was washing her and letting her brush her own teeth and I got her out of the bath and dressed her and she was still brushing her teeth. She brushed her teeth for 15 minutes. She wouldn't stop and she didn't want to stop. We were joking around telling Zoe that we think she is going to be a dentist when she grows up. She always wants to look in our mouths and trys to stick her fingers in our mouth to look at our teeth. She is very fascinated with teeth.




Zoe taking her bath


Zoe after bath


 Zoe trying to brush daddy's teeth


 She is still at it!!


 So happy brushing her teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment