Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 
Playground success!!!
 
 
I posted pictures a while back of Zoe being scared of the play ground and she was crying in every picture. Well Alex wanted to try again. But I had an Idea. I called up my friend Sarah and asked her if she wanted to meet us at the park. Because Zoe loves and looks up to Sarah's girls Marissa and Madalyn so much. So my plan was if Zoe saw how much fun they were having then she would want to have fun with them. Well....... It worked!!! 
look for yourself......
 
 
 
Marissa and Zoe going down the slide
 
 
 Marissa helping Zoe up the steps
 
 
 Marissa and Zoe in the tunnel
 
 
 Marissa being a little mommy and helping Zoe put her sandal back on
 
 
The swings are still NOT her favorite.
 
 
 All the girls having fun!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment