Thursday, August 9, 2012








The Lewis County Fair in a nutshell...




I know I haven't updated this in a while but here is one of the things we have done this summer. We wen to the fair!!!  I put Zoe in the baby contest. The ages were 0-20 months old. I couldn't believe how many babies there was. But Zoe won 3rd for daintiness!!! We walked around the fair after the contest....


Zoe and her ribbon


Zoe was scared of the baby chicks and ducks. She wouldn't touch them.



 But she loved the BIG steers



 And this is the face she made when she saw the big steers and horses



 The horse she was making faces at



A nice man let Zoe pet the horse. But she did want to but Aunt Sarah helped her



 At the animal show they had a Zebra!!!



 Zoe enjoying the show



This guy was really funny and the kids loved his tricks



And the animal show was really cute!!!




I am going to try to update my blog again tonight


Come back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment