Thursday, August 9, 2012


Zoe's First Pizza!!!



Most of you know Zoe has a all animal protein allergy/sensitivity. Anyways I wanted to make something she can enjoy because most foods she cant have because it either has milk or egg in it. So I found this "cheese" from Daiya  that is diary free and soy free. And I made the pizza sauce and the pizza dough. Zoe loved it!!!..........All I could think about is Marinos (a pizza place near by). I just couldn't get past the cheese. The texture felt like I was eating dough. It wasn't terrible but I have had Marinos, Zoe hasn't so she doesn't know there is better pizza out there. So what I did was cut the pieces in smaller slices and froze them for Zoe so she can have it again.



This is the first pizza I made so it has ham and pineapple on it. I made this one before we knew about her allergy/sensitivity




The pizza


 Zoe's first bite


 Pizza cut up and ready for the freezer


 Zoe loves her pizza!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment