Wednesday, February 20, 2013



Family <3



I went out and visited my family for a couple days and here are a few pictures I have of our time together. We got to visit my Grannie who is 99 years old. I love her so much and every time I get out there I always want to see her. Zoe is usually scared (because my Grannie likes her room dark) and she usually cries and clings to me. But this time she was did great!!! 



I don't like this picture of me but I think its cute of Zoe and Grannie


Still not a good picture of me but I will always cherish this picture


My Aunt Debbie and Zoe. Zoe really warms up to Aunt Debbie very quickly. I love spending time with her.


My Mom and Grannie (Grannie is her Grandmother)


 My Mom, Zoe and My niece Jena ( Zoe and Jena match)


Zoe saying good bye to Grannie and giving her a hug


After we left Grannie's we went out to lunch and Aunt Beckie (my sister) was sharing her sprite with Zoe . Zoe's nose would crinkle up every time. It was so funny and cute!





Zoe and Grandma in their matching jackets 

No comments:

Post a Comment