Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Our 2 year old!!!


Zoe's birthday fell on Easter this year. I can't believe I am a mother of a 2 year old. I remember having a baby and then I blinked and now that baby is 2. Where did the time go??? Zoe is full of personality and when she smiles its so hard not to smile.She is a very happy girl. She is also very bossy but so sweet at the same time. She is very loving and loves to snuggle and gives hug and kisses. She knows a lot of animal sounds and she also know must of her body parts. We are working on colors right now. Of coarse she knows what color pink is. She is a girly girl. She always asks me to put a bow in her hair and she loves shoes like her Mama. She is my mini me. Even Alex says so. Zoe trys to be so independent. Zoe also loves playing outside. We have to go outside every night and look at the stars and moon. 


Our 2 year old!!


 I love her smile


 I love her so much


 Zoe wearing her necklace and bracelet and sweater. I forgot to get a picture of her wearing her Easter hat 


 Our little family


 Zoe and Mama


 Daddy and Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment