Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Zoe's 2 year old checkup!!!



I know its been forever since I have updated this blog but the past month and a half has been a blur to me. We have been soooooooo busy and with me and Zoe's medical issues we have been at the hospital and doctors appointments too. I will post more about that later.....Back to Zoe's 2 year old checkup


I can't believe my baby is 2!!! Zoe height is 32 and 1/2 inches and she weighs 22 pounds and 12 ounces. Her Pediatrician was very encouraged with her height. We know she is still tiny but she her weight and height is going up and not strait lining like it was last year. If you know Zoe she is full of personality and her nurse and Pediatrician said that to me.    




Zoe feels so at home at the doctors office that every time someone comes in or out of the office she will say hi and bye to them. 


 Zoe telling me her arm hurt. (we had to do a lead test) The band-aid didn't last long on her arm.


 As a reward for her being so good we stopped at McDonald's and Zoe got some fries. She ate the whole medium fry. But the fries didn't get mind off of her boo boo. She was whining still when we got home so i ended up giving her Ibuprofen. 


 She is my cuddle bug when she is hurt or not feeling good


 She loves her mommy


She can be very dramatic but I still felt bad. I hate needles so I was sympathetic even though it was a small spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment