Monday, April 22, 2013



Zoe's 2 Year Old Birthday Party!!!


We had a very small birthday party for Zoe a week before her actual birthday. She had so much fun but towards the end she was exhausted and ready for her nap. My parents came in for the party and I am so glad they were there and Zoe loved having them there too. She loves her Papa and Grandma!!! She had so many people there that love her so much.The theme of her party was Cinderella her favorite princess. I love the way she says Cinderella it sounds like  "Lalalalalalalala".  I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because I was busy but I want to share the ones I did get.



Zoe's cupcake. All the cupcakes were vegan because Zoe can't have normal cupcakes because of the egg that is in them. The cupcakes were super easy to make even easier than normal cupcakes and they were so tasty and so moist!!! 


 The birthday girl!!!


 Me and My birthday girl!!!


 Zoe needed Papa to help her open some of the gifts


 One of Zoe's favorite gifts was a little people car that Papa and Grandma got her


Zoe didn't know what to think when all of us were singing "Happy Birthday" to her


 Zoe didn't want to blow the candle out so Daddy helped her


Zoe loved having Marissa and Madalyn there


Zoe is not sure what to do with the cupcake


 So at first she just picked at the sprinkles and then she eventually ate the frosting then the cupcake


Okay when I said she was exhausted this is what happened. But she wanted to play with her new umbrella that Uncle Doug, Aunt Sarah, Marissa and Madalyn got her. But all I cant think about when I see this picture is that song "It's my party I can cry if I want too"

No comments:

Post a Comment