Thursday, June 12, 2014



Park Pressure...




If you remember last year Zoe wasn't a big fan of the park. The only thing she liked was the tunnels. But this year she has been asking to go to the park when we still had snow on the ground. And I told her as soon as the snow melts and we have a nice day we will go to the park. I wasn't going to get my hopes up because I wanted her to enjoy the park and have fun being a kid. These pictures were taken last month and I have been so busy preparing for the baby and taking care of Zoe and other things. It's better later then never ;-). We actually have been to the park a couple times since this and she loves to go. I really wanted to bring her again but we have had rainy weather.......



I was trying to convince her to go down the slide by herself. And she wasn't liking the idea. But she did it!



 She is really good at climbing


 It was a very sunny day!


 She was too sure about the merry go round. But as long as I didn't go to fast she was ok


 This is a big one for Zoe! She didn't like going down this twisty slide by herself. But I told her I would catch her at the end. 


 This is nervous face


 And this her not believing what she just did


 Zoe climbing back to the top


Zoe was not sure she could do this again 


But she did! 


 Every time she went down she loved it more and more 

Swings are still not her favorite at all. This picture is her  sitting in it but I couldn't go very high or she would start freaking out. I have pushed babies higher then I pushed Zoe and they loved it.....But not my kid! LOL


 She was so adamant about climbing this without any help from me. And she did it!


 She still loves the tunnels


Zoe so proud of herself  



Ok mom..enough pictures let me play!


We had so much fun! She mastered the slide and other things. Even tho she still doesn't like the swings still. It's progress! She did a lot better then I thought she was going to do at the park. I am very proud of her :-) 


1 comment: