Tuesday, April 29, 2014






Happy Helper!


Zoe is always saying she wants to help. And we always try to find ways she can help us with what we are doing right there and then. I love her happy attitude while she is helping. It seems to make the task go faster. I am hoping she keeps wanting to help me. Especially now that baby bunny is coming in August. I know she will be excited to help mama and bring a diaper or bring the wipes. She already is saying she is going to hold her. Which I am a little nervous about because she can be very independent at times so I can see her trying to pick the baby up by herself. We have had a talk a couple times reminding her that only mommy and daddy can pick the baby up. But if Zoe wants to hold the baby all she has to do is ask mommy or daddy and they will help you. I am hoping I can get this in her brain before the baby comes but I know my daughter and she will probably try to pick her up the baby all by herself at least once. But I know she is going to try to be that little mommy. She is already showing signs of it. She likes to lift my shirt up and pretend she is taking the baby out of my belly and she will have her hands cupped like she is holding the baby in her hands and she will talk to the baby, give it kisses, she even pretend she has the baby on her shoulders, and she plays with her in her pretend kitchen. When she is done playing with the baby she lifts up my shirt and puts the baby in my belly. I don't know where she gets that idea but I think its adorable. I know she will get jealous when baby bunny gets here but I can't wait to see them both together. 




We went grocery shopping last Friday (4-25-2014) and when we got home Zoe said she wanted to help daddy with the groceries. Daddy at first gave her the light bags with chip in them and then it was the bread but then daddy only had heavy things to bring in left like mommies ice tea. Daddy gave her the ice tea and asked her if it was to heavy and Zoe said no. But I was watching from the doorway and I told Alex if she is struggling I would come out to help her. she didn't struggle at all. I was really surprise. I am a wimp so she doesn't get her muscles from me.. 



My happy helper


 I still can't believe she carried that ice tea by herself!

1 comment:

  1. Still seems unreal to me how big she has gotten lately....and I know its only going to get worse in another few months! Love her so much!

    ReplyDelete