Monday, April 28, 2014




Our Baby Bunny!


From the first time we saw our baby on the ultrasound it was jumping around in my belly. So I kept calling it  baby bunny. So if you hear me talk about baby bunny Its a nickname I have had for the baby since the first time I saw the baby on the ultrasound at 7 weeks and 4 days when I saw the baby jumping around. I had 3 ultrasounds after that and baby bunny kept jumping around every ultrasound. I did a blog post about out ultrasound on March 29th and how the baby didn't want to cooperate and let us see what the gender it was. So we scheduled an elective ultrasound so we could see baby bunny again. Well this time it was a huge success! We are defiantly having a.......................GIRL!!! We are beyond excited and we are so much in love with her already and we can't wait to love on her. She is perfect in every way. Seeing her was such an amazing experience. If you get a chance to go to a 3D/4D ultrasound do it!! I highly recommend it. Here is some pictures of our Baby Bunny and our wonderful day!



Yup! She is definitely a girl!


 Her foot!


 Her pretty face


 Her hands were up by her face.... Zoe said she was counting because she was playing hide and go seek


 This picture looks better in person.....But this is our baby bunny. Isn't she adorable??? 


Our elective ultrasound was April 19th, 2014.. I was a day shy of 23 weeks


 I was so blessed to have so many people there to find out the gender with us and celebrate when we found out she was girl! It worked out perfect that my grandma was in town from Florida that she could be there. I also had my parents, 2 of my sisters, and my Aunt Debbie there! It meant the world to me that they were all there. And they made my day even more joyful being there. 


Bonnie the tech was amazing! She was the sweetest person. She felt bad for me because of my last ultrasound so she gave me more 3D time to watch the baby. 


Zoe can't wait to play with her baby sister. She wants to play in her pretend kitchen with her. Lately she lifts up my shirt and acts like she is taking the baby out of my belly and pretends its in her hands and then plays with her and then Zoe puts her back in my belly. It's so cute!

We can't wait to meet our baby bunny! She is loved by so many people already. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her and give her tons of kisses and snuggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment