Monday, April 7, 2014




Zoe's 3 year old birthday party!




For Zoe's birthday party we just invited her Mimi and Papa Lewis (My parents) and Bubba  and Gummy Brinkerhoff (Alex's parents). So it was a very small party. But I asked her what kind of party did she want and I gave her a few choices of things I notice she was into lately like fishes, Rapunzel, or Owl's. And she picked owls. Then she added that she wanted purple owls. So I went to Pinterest and started planning and this is what I did....


I made 3 of these owls out of paper lanterns and it took me over 3 hours to make just the 3. Good thing I love her so much because I wouldn't have done this for anyone.


 Zoe was very excited about her cupcakes.


 They are vegan except for the beak and the dot for the eyes.


 I was really happy how they turned out! I think they are cute!


Here is the dinner table. Zoe loves straws so I found the paper straws that are purple and white to go with the color she wanted. And she was soooooooo excited about them. The food turned out great! We had pork roast, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce. I forgot to pick some rolls....oops! 


After dinner Zoe was ready to open her presents! 


 The bags were almost as big as she was! 


 Zoe opening her card from Bubba and Gummy.


 Zoe got spoiled. I tried to get pictures of her with every present she got but she was so excited that she was moving all over the place so the pictures were really blurry so I am only sharing the good pictures I got of her..... She got this really cute Peter Rabbit tea set!


 She also got some outfits from both grandparents


She loves this ballerina pajamas


 Zoe forgot to open her card from Mimi and Papa Lewis


 She got a owl plate and cup. Now she will ask me to use them for all her meals


 Uncle Nate sent up his gift with Bubba and Gummy. She loves her Anna doll and was so excited that Olaf came with the doll too!


 After gifts we sang " Happy Birthday to Zoe"


 Then it was time to eat the cupcakes of coarse! She was enjoying them so much that mommy couldn't get a great picture of her. She just wanted to be left alone with her cupcake....lol


Zoe had a great day! She was exhausted by the end of the night. She had so much fun and she had so many hugs and kisses from everyone that was there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment