Saturday, April 5, 2014









Random pictures in March





Zoe and our dog Riley play so well together. We really couldn't ask for a better family dog. I was a little nervous when we found out we were pregnant with Zoe that our rat terrier Riley would get jealous or wouldn't have patience with her. But he is such a good laid back dog. He is awesome with her and always has been. He will let her do anything to him. Zoe plays with him all the time. Now that Zoe is older and he can understand what she wants him to do he listens to her very well. She will tell him to lay down and he will and she will lay blankets on him and he will just lay there. One time he laid  there  for over 10 minutes just letting her put the blankets on and off of him and then she was play veterinarian with him. It was so cute. Here is a picture of her wrapping a blanket around him because he is "cold"


 Obviously you can see Riley isn't far from Zoe. He loves to follow her a round. So when Zoe fell a sleep on the couch while eating her lunch Riley had be close and sleep on top of the sofa.


 She is so cute all the time but I love seeing her sleep


 Isn't she cute???


 Zoe had a bath and I finally decided to try to do a french braid in her hair for the first time. It's not perfect but she was very proud that I could put a braid in her hair


 I can't believe her hair is finally long enough for a french braid!! I have been waiting for this moment once I found out I was having a girl. So I was excited too


 We went over my friend Sarah's  house to play and  Zoe was trying to put Madalyn's braid  in the back pocket of Madalyn's jeans. It was funny to watch.








No comments:

Post a Comment