Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fishies!!!!



Today I had to go to Walmart and I had Zoe in the front of the cart and I was walking in the pet section in the store and all of a sudden Zoe's eyes lit up and she got a BIG smile on her face and she started pointing at the...............Fishies!!! So I brought the cart closer to the fish and she had a ball watching them. It was so cute!!! She was even trying to do the mouth movements that fish do. We spent like almost a half hour watching the fish. She just loved it!!! Here are some pictures!!!!


She wanted to touch them so bad


 She loved it!!!


 Zoe doing the fishie mouth


 Why sit when you can get a closer look standing???


 Oh!!! There is more over there!!!


 So much fun!!!


 I knew I shouldn't have shown these pictures to Alex. He wants to get her a fish now ...hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment