Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweet balsamic pork chops

Usually when i make something new Its like pulling teeth from Alex to me how he liked it or how I can make things better. Well this Sweet Balsamic Pork Alex loved. I didn't even have to ask him if he liked it. He told me that this is favorite i have cooked lately. I found a recipe on pintest that i made it was good. But i knew i could make it better. So this is what i did....




I cooked 4 pork chops in my crock pot with a half of a cup of water, a sprinkle of black pepper, salt and garlic powder and cooked them till they were done and shredded them with a fork.


 Then I made my sauce which in a pan which is.
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
 and 1 tablespoon of corn starch
I put all those ingredients in my sauce pan and stir it until it starts to thicken and once it does that I put the shredded pork chops in my sauce pan.



 And I stir everything together and let the sauce thicken up more.


I put it over white rice but you could just have it alone or put it on a hamburger bun.


 And this was dinner. It doesn't look as good as it taste.



Zoe even loved it!!!


I hope you will try it out. If you do let me know!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment