Saturday, April 21, 2012



Grandma Lewis Came for a visit!!


 
I got a phone call Friday morning from my mom asking me what i was doing that night. And i said nothing why??? And She said she wanted to meet up with my day Saturday so she was wondering if she could come up for the night. And of coarse i said yes!!! So she was at my house in less then 4 hours later. Zoe knew right when she saw Grandma who she was. She went right to her and started trying to talk to her. The whole time my mom was here Zoe was laughing and talking to her and had a big smile on her face. She loves her Grandma Lewis sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! After Zoe went to bed my mom had to stay up till 10:45 p.m  to wake my dad up (who was on the road as a truck driver.) from his nap. So i was thinking i would go to bed after that. Well we didn't go to bed till midnight. It was great to just spend sometime with my mom. I really missed that.  The next day we brought her to a restaurant called the Boondocks right in town. We had a great time with her. We were so sad to see her leave :-(  We cant wait for the next visit. I miss her so much already!!!



Zoe is so happy to see Grandma Lewis!!!


 Zoe cant wait to eat at the Boondocks


This is the restaurant Boondocks. You cant really see it very good but this a tree with twinkle lights on it.


The big rock to the left has water flowing on it and the water goes under the bridge and there is a stream that goes through the restaurant.




 Grandma Lewis and Zoe on the wooden bridge


 Me and my Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment