Saturday, April 28, 2012



My handy hubby!!!


I am so thankful for my hubby Alex. If you don't know Alex this is the kind of man he is in a nut shell. He does so much what needs to get done around our home. Which we are in the middle of remodeling and other things like cutting and splitting the wood for our wood boiler and plus working a full time job. I know i don't thank him enough or give him enough credit. But i am so thankful that God gave me a husband that is a "do it himself" guy. It saves us money not to hire someone else and plus I know what kind of guy he is. He is not the kind of person that likes to do things the cheap way because he doesn't want to fix it later. He rather take his time and do it right the first time then go back and redo things that aren't right and do it over.  Here are some pictures of Alex getting our wood ready for this coming winter and our brand new front door!!!!



Our load of wood for the winter


 Alex hard at work


This was our old door


This is our new door!!! Now its time to think about what color to paint it!!!


Zoe examining the new door and Daddy's work



Thanks Alex for the new door!!! You did such a great job!!! I love you so much!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment