Wednesday, April 25, 2012




This is how i do it....


People ask me all the time how i not cook anything with cow protein because of Zoe's allergy. So i thought i would show you all one of our favorite meals....Shepherds pie. Its very easy.


For a substitute i of beef i cook with turkey burger

 In my casserole dish i put just enough vegetables in to cover the bottom

I put mayonnaise, garlic powder, and soy butter in my potatoes

 Then i pour my turkey buger on top of my vegetables

 Then i drain my potatoes

 Then i add my ingredients to my potatoes and mash them.(this is also the way i make and eat my mash potatoes at home.)

My mashed potatoes

 This is the before its cooked

 And this is the after being cooked....


And I usually put turkey gravy on the bottom with the vegetables but i forgot to pick some up.

Enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment