Tuesday, April 17, 2012



She did so good!!!!



Today we had to bring Zoe to the laboratory at the hospital to get the stool and a blood tested for Iron and for lead poisoning. Zoe did great!!! There was two nurses. One to help me hold her down and one to draw the blood. I had Zoe on my lap and she let them put the rubber band on her arm fine and when they put the needle in she didn't even flinch. The nurse had to fish around for a vein. I understand that she has small veins. But i was almost in tears because she was fishing around for a minute and i wanted to tell the nurse just take it out. But she founds a vein and right before she actually found it Zoe burst into tears. I felt so bad for her I know fishing around for the vein hurts worse but once she found the vein she stopped crying. So Zoe maybe cried for 15 seconds. The nurses face was red and said she wanted cry she felt so bad for her. Zoe did so great mommy and daddy bought her some french fries from Mc Donald's and that seemed to make it all better....




Zoe being silly!!!



All Happy!!!




the band-aid





No comments:

Post a Comment