Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Bestie..Sarah


Do you ever stop and think about your life??? And think about the special people in it??? I live 3 hours away from my family. And it would be even more hard for me being away from my family if i didnt have Sarah. She is like a sister to me. I know i can count on her for anything. She loves Zoe so much. And that means a lot to me. I want to put people in Zoe's life that i want her to look up to and Sarah is just that!!! Zoe loves Sarah just as much as I do. She lights up when she sees her and wants Aunt Sarah to hold her. Zoe even gets jealous when Aunt Sarah is holding another child. Sarah is a very special person that wants to do what is right and do God's will. She always has a smile on her face and wants to help others. God is using her in so many ways and she probably dosent even know how many times she has been a encouragment to me. Thanks Sarah for being my best friend. I love ya!!!



Zoe and her Aunt Sarah!!!




Sarah and I

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome thing to wake up to this morning! I'm so happy that we have gotten close. Zoe is so close to my heart! And I don't know what I would do without you! Thanks Katie, you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete